Mr Goel graduated medicine in 1996. Since then he has trained and worked for over 20 years in Ophthalmology in eminent teaching centres in the UK and Internationally, acquiring a range of qualifications and memberships with specialist ophthalmic organisations. Mr Goel is very well presented and published in National and International platforms and in his career has 20 publications and over 50 presentations to his credit. He has won National and International Awards for his scientific work.
Mr Goel has been a Consultant since 2008 and offers his services in Ophthalmology with a special interest in:
Cataract and Refractive advanced cataract surgery
Laser and lens based glasses corrective surgery
Oculofacial Plastic Surgery
Corneal/Anterior Segment Surgery,
(Please click here to learn more about these specialty services)
Mr Goel is regularly invited as an expert speaker to present his experience on his specialist interests as listed above.
Mr Goel has earned the respect of his peers and hospitals that he works with and has been elected/selected for the following national/regional roles:
– Member of the Medical Advisory Committee for St Hughs hospital, Grimsby 2014-2016 & Vice Chairman 2015-2016
– Committee member of the United Kingdom and Ireland Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery since 2013 and designated lead for the young ophthalmologists subcommittee since 2015
– Lead for operating theatres at Diana Princess of Wales Hospital, Grimsby 2013 -2015
– Member of the trust theatre board for the Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS foundation trust 2013-2016
– Member of the Clinical Governance Committee for the Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS foundation trust since 2013-2016
– Steering group member of the regional Local Eye Health network for Yorkshire and Humber 2014-2015
Mr Goel’s practice is modern, efficient and yet caring, putting his patients interests always in front of everything else.
Team supporting Mr Goel:
Sue Collins: Practice manager and principal secretary
Hanna Leonardi/Barry Thompson: Patient Liaison, Optegra eye hospital Manchester
Mr Goel is also assisted by several highly experienced and qualified specialists at the centres from where he practices.
Procedures & Sub-specialties
LENS REPLACEMENT SURGERY
ADVANCED CATARACT SURGERY
IMPLANTABLE CONTACT LENS (ICL) SURGERY
COSMETIC EYE SURGERY
GENERAL EYE SERVICES
Clinic locations and times
Lindsey Private Patients
St Hughs Hospital
GPs: Upload your referral here
which will be sent directly to the consultant or his secretary.
Optegra Eye Hospital
Aesthetika Cosmetic Clinic