BMI The Edgbaston Hospital
Tuesday 3 - 5pm
Clinic locations and times
GPs: Upload your referral here
which will be sent directly to the consultant or his secretary.
Procedures & Sub-specialties
Mr. Ayman Ewies is a consultant gynaecological surgeon who developed a broad experience, knowledge and skills in gynaecology since 1988. He works as NHS consultant since 2005, currently in Birmingham and West Midlands. He is a recognized expert in the management of various benign gynaecological conditions; including menopausal symptoms, menstrual disorders, fibroids, endometriosis, womb prolapse, recurrent miscarriage and pelvic pain. Mr. Ayman Ewies has a special interest in laparoscopic (key-hole) surgery e.g. hysterectomy and removal of ovarian cysts, hysteroscopic surgery e.g. endometrial ablation and removal of polyps/fibroids from the cavity of the womb, and colposcopy.
1. Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG)
2. Member of the British Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (BSCCP)
3. Member of Birmingham and Midlands Obstetrical and Gynaecological Society (BMOGS)
4. Member of the Hospital Consultants and Specialists Association (HCSA)
5. Member of Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland (MDDUS)
1. Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, MBChB (Alexandria University, 1986)
2. Master Degree, MSc (Alexandria University, 1991)
3. FRCOG (RCOG, London, 1997)
4. Doctor of Medicine, MD (University of Leicester, 2006)
5. Certificate in Medical Education (University of Essex, 2009)
Academic track record:
Mr. Ayman Ewies has an excellent academic track record including a Master Degree, Doctor of Medicine, Certificate in Medical Education, and 60 publications in reputable medical journals and textbooks. He regularly presents research papers in international scientific conferences, and regular invited speaker in national educational meetings. Mr. Ayman Ewies is heavily involved in medical education and runs well-regarded national & international courses. In addition, he is an Honorary Senior Lecturer in University of Birmingham and runs many clinical trials.
Mr Ewies doesn't have any testimonials yet.